Security tops our list of priorities. This is how we protect your data:
- We are a registered data controller ICO Data Protection Register and always act in compliance with data protection legislation
- We are regulated as a registered PSD Agent of
- We are supervised by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We use the most up-to-date encryptions to store any sensitive data and to communicate between the browser and our servers
- We regularly run penetration and security tests to ensure your data is protected
- We never store (or have access to) your bank login details
- We get read-only access to your transaction data so in the unlikely event of a breach no money can be transferred out of your bank account
- We use state-of-the-art password algorithms
- Our servers run on Amazon's cloud, trusted by some of the biggest financial institutions in the world
- Lumio staff undergo regular security awareness training
- We use best practices and open standards to ensure that we protect against common attack vectors.
Many of our customers find that Lumio helps them spot suspicious activity and fraud through frequently checking their finances and categorising their transactions.
If you want to learn more about our approach to security and privacy feel free to contact us at email@example.com.